Sunday, January 29, 2012

A few new products

There's a few new (to me, anyway) products I've tried recently. I didn't take a picture as soon as I brought them home but consumed them nonetheless AND.... they're awesome.

Hazelnuts are my favorite nuts on the planet. I'm a huuuuge fan of all things Nutella and Gianduja chocolates. So imagine my excitement when, upon closer inspection of the health food section at my local Kroger, I discovered they carry this little jewel. It almost brought tears of joy. I think I did let out a little squeal of happiness. This was heavenly... like drinking liquid Nutella. Mmmm.....


We had our monthly 'cake and ice cream' at work to celebrate the birthdays of the month. Being vegan, eating the regular cake and ice cream (Kosher and all as I usually get for the group) would have been a problem. As much as I planned on making me a little batch of vegan yellow cupcakes so I could have something to munch on along with the rest of the group, I didn't get around to it. However, I thought it'd be the perfect excuse to try something from the So Delicious line of ice creams. This brand strikes again. I'd go out on a limb and say that anything these people make is just awesome.  The ice cream is fantastic, with a little hint of coconut, and the cookie dough chunks were a nice size and abundant. On top of that they also put in chocolate shavings. This was an AWESOME ice cream, again making me have problem deciding which version I prefer, regular dairy or this one. It's amazing.

It's been so much fun trying all these new products. :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is our new fav. line of products....even Tim is eating the yogourt now :)

    ReplyDelete