Monday, February 6, 2012

Interesting ingredient

A few weeks back I ended my post titled "Sunday randomness" with a picture of a vegan parmesan cheese I found at Whole Foods which includes 'love' as one of its ingredients. In what seems to be a trend of wholesome, loving foods, imagine my delight when tonight I discovered yet another loving product:

Abdallah's wheat pita bread
At first glance, perfectly harmless, wholesome pita bread. But look closely:


Ha! This one doesn't just contain love, but centuries of it. I wonder how many more calories per serving that comes out to.

Another perfectly vegan product. :-)

(You'd think that after listing stone ground whole wheat flour and untreated wheat flour that the whole "contains wheat" thing would be self-explanatory.)


No comments:

Post a Comment