Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ellen D.

I have always been a huge fan of Ellen Degeneres. Her humor is unique and fantastic. Her social consciousness is inspiring. And she's vegan.

I figured certainly the Ellen show's website would have information about this, perhaps with a list of resources to get me started. Indeed, her website has a whole section on going vegan. This has been a great starting point, other than of course googling the word "vegan". I particularly found her FAQ section helpful.

As is always the case when you start surfing the internet, once you click on one site you start seeing links that broaden your search more and more. So with her sites as a starting point, I'm sure I'll discover more and more helpful sites and blogs for all things vegan diet. I'll be posting those here on my Resources widget.

No comments:

Post a Comment